Friday, July 2, 2010

I how i do~

Idk just a quick "How I Usually Draw And Color My Tegaki Post Colored Pics" since I noticed I had the screen caps c:

PART 1
involves alot of yellow scribbles and then when i see in my head, what i like i go over with a darker line to get where im goin. This is the one that usually has the most life to it since its a sketch and im not overdoin it to make the colors nice and OCD'ing everywhere on the pic.

PART 2

ALOT OF ZOOMING
idk i TRY going from back to the very front of the pic, ala background/middle/foreground, but I can't help myself sometimes. Its overall a pain since tegaki works in only one big layer.

PART 3
Bam! Stickin with solids over the shaded skin usually saves my ass alot as its easy to touch up as well as a thick border on certain things. fix up what i want and then add the final touches, you got your generic colored shews tegaki pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment